Thursday, June 5, 2008

Someday... Red, White, and Blue


Someday, when I have my own house and plenty of rooms I am going to do an Americana theme in one of my rooms. I love the look of the red, white, and blue and I love America!


I already have it going in my hallway right now a little bit. Even though Brad has only been in the military for a little over a year, we already have quite a few things (certificates, important photographs, etc.) up on our walls because of it. So this room will also be the perfect place for those things.



What got me thinking about this was the other day I was getting the girls dressed and I saw Jane's shorts with a red and a blue star on them and it just went from there.


I decided it was time for a matching red, white, and blue day for the girls.



GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

No comments: