Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine’s Day Swap


I don't know about all of you, but I'm getting very excited for Valentine's Day! My cousin-in-law Kim had a great idea - it's a Valentine Swap. Each person that enters the swap will create a little package of her favorite Valentine's Day things: candies, recipe for a romantic dinner, decorations, etc... You then send that package to someone else who has entered so they can enjoy and hopefully discover new fabulous wonders. Then you will receive a package to enjoy from someone else!

Just leave a comment if you want to join, then e-mail me (justjessie at gmail dot com) your address so I can send it to the person who "draws" your name. This will be really fun! Anyone can join! And you can spend as little or as much as you want {The Dollar Store can be amazing!}. I hope to have everyone let me know ASAP so that I can get your names and info to my cousin. Then the packages should be received sometime during the week of Valentine's Day.

So, let's hear from you, Ladies!


No comments: